Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Eat, play, love

I am not practicing today due to several contributing factors. First of all, we are expecting 3-5 inches of snow overnight. This normally leads people to the grocery store, but since I'm pretty well stocked up, I ended up at World Market. I walked out with a bottle of Chilean wine, Spanish chorizo, anchovy paste (also from Spain), and Asian chili paste. Not sure how any of that will help me through this snow storm, but they have provided me with plenty of inspiration.

Of course, as soon as I got in, I opened the bottle of wine, and though I only had two glasses, I didn't feel like practicing. I did, however, feel like thinking and reflecting, and that's what today's entry is about.

"Eat, Play, Love" is my mantra for 2010. To eat well, to play music, and to love. I've never read the book, but I've always been drawn to the title. I'm going to do everything I can to live out the first two, and let my love for music guide me wherever it can.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment