Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Frustration

I seem to be frustrated today. I finally got all of my books from Lexington yesterday, and though I shouldn't be surprised, months of not practicing have caught up with me.

It also dawned on me that I haven't been very clear about what I want to be able to do on the piano by the end of the year. Not a very good plan for a person with ADD. Trying to resume my practice routine without a goal in mind was beyond frustrating and felt like a waste of time when I was done.

I need to spend the next few days before 2010 coming up with a goal for my playing. I have no aspirations of playing in a jazz trio and as cheesy as it is, I really would like to play cocktail piano. The kind of piano nobody is listening to when it's being played in the background.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment