Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Not where I want to be, but not where I used to be . . .

I didn't make it to temple today. I got finished with my day way too late, and the person I was going with did not feel like going this week. It's a good thing I found those streaming services online. I'll be getting a late start, but I'll be up late tonight anyway.

I had a moment today where I just paused and thought to myself, "I'm so glad I'm in my thirties". Every once in a while something will happen and I'll remember how that would have affected me when I was twenty-five. I'll notice how I actively cultivate friendships now, when I used to think all you had to do to get new "friends" was to start going to Happy Hour at a different bar.

Times have changed, and even though I have more growing to do, it has been good to see how far I've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment