Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Name Change

I decided to change the name of the blog to "The Timid Chanteuse." Although I have no vision for a "brand" based on overcoming my barriers to singing, I think it does give a clear idea of what the main point of this blog is, even if I do write about religion, spirituality, or assorted topics on occasion. I also joined twitter, under the same moniker, so I might as well be consistent.

Also, one of the main problems with my singing is my lack of confidence, so the title is appropriate.

So, now on to a chanteuse who is not timid, Donna Summer. I have fallen in love with her version of The Way We Were and her voice in general. I listened to it on repeat for almost 30 minutes after purchasing it on iTunes. This has to be my all time favorite version, even though I do "love me some Barbra Streisand!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment